This yarn was one of the first sweater quantities I ever bought, and I bought it specifically for this sweater. Ravelry says I queued the pattern in September 2012, and bought the yarn in November 2012. Imagine my surprise when I finally got around to buying the pattern to cast on and discovering I didn’t have enough yarn! Apparently the yardage requirements were updated after I bought my yarn at some point. So a couple of modifications were called for: For the bottom lace charts, I knit one and a half repeats instead of two (I pretty much just stopped where the motif looked “complete”) and my sleeves are about an inch shorter than specified in the pattern.