For once, I’ve knit a “hot” pattern while it’s still the in pattern!
This is Tegna, knit in Quince and Co Sparrow, colorway “eclipse”. It feels like I was knitting this for months, but my project page says it was really only 17 days.
I had to go up a million needle sizes to get close to gauge and it’s still off a little bit. I always intended this to go over something sleeveless so it’s sort-of office suitable, so I don’t really care that it’s not very opaque, or that I ended up with more positive ease than intended.
The only modification I made was sleeve length – I had so much more positive ease than I expected that I only knit the sleeves like two inches, but for once this turned out exactly right and my sleeves are nicely elbow-length. One of the sleeves is bound off a little tightly – it still goes on but I might pick that out and re-do it.